I've decided to finally move my blog from Jekyll, hosted on GitHub Pages, to Posthaven. None of the existing content will be moved and will continue to reside at the current location. Instead, new posts will be published here, on Posthaven.
Here are the main reasons behind the move to Posthaven:
- Much less time needs to be spent on website maintenance
- Posthaven has a great pledge to keep content and links alive
- Posting by email and web is easier and more flexible than pushing flat files through git
- Posthaven implements tags and archives better than I do in Jekyll
- I can use Posthaven to power other sites
I also intend to increase throughput on the blog and on writing in general.